Manhattan Carnivore

This is a TRUTH Blog.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Monkey Talk

I'm not quite sure what I think of Arctic Monkeys, they didn't blow me away at bower, but I can't say I hate them (I know you're disappointed). Unlike CYHSY, DoP, WAS (and all those bands I hate) Arctic Monkeys are kids (not 30 year olds pretending to be kids), so they deserve a little time to make some mistakes and figure some shit out before I jump on them for sucking. When I figure out whether or not they suck, I'll be sure to let you know... in the meantime, do some reading...

Prefix Mag Arctic Monkey Interview:(link stolen from BV)
Arctic Monkeys / Prefix Mag Part 1
Arctic Monkeys / Prefix Mag Part 2

do some listening...
http://takeyourmedicinemp3.blogspot.com/2005/11/165-arctic-monkey-gorillaz-attack.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home