Manhattan Carnivore

This is a TRUTH Blog.

Monday, November 21, 2005

For Now, I'm Back

Please people, stop writing letters to me asking me to update my blog...its clogging my mailbox, i know that its been like a hundred years and I've missed like 10 next big things and what the fuck is up with all the posts like:

Anonymous said...
Hello!
I find this blog very interesting and I will come back often.
In the meantime I can recommend wedding back drop decoration
This is a directory of all You need to find out about wedding back drop decoration.
So please, donĀ“t miss this opportunity to find out all You need to know in one place.
wedding back drop decoration

9:34 AM

or...

Anonymous said...
I see that you like posters as much as i do. Come check out my poster site.

12:26 AM


Can someone please explain this to me? Is this a joke? or just a terrible business idea? post away... i hope its bringing in tons of revenue for you kids.

As for some good news, Dr. Dog signed to Rough Trade and will be taking their hippie jam to the masses man... yeah, they're gonna like totally bring down the corporations with their sweet psychedelic harmonies man, its like a revolution vis a vis music.

breaking Dr. Dog News over at Bitchfork

And if you've been wondering what I've been up to... the answer is: n2m... jc...u? oh and also i've been spending ALOT of time looking at these dirty photos...<

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn those dirty photos turned me on

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home